In todays tutorial, we’re going to create an animal flat illustration with blend modes in Inkscape.
We are using screen blend modes to create the transparency effect and particles using spray tool.
Note: If you find the exported result in low saturated color, try to reduce the background Lightness in Fill and Edit Object choose HSL and turn down the lightness and try to export again.
What you will learn
- Moving and Scaling object.
- Tracing the Sketch with Bezier tool.
- Create a Particle with Spray tool.
- Create a Blend mode effect.
- Locking the corner with bezier tool.
- Give color with dropper tool.